Man dies in caravan smash
AN AMBULANCE crew was unable to save an elderly man's life after a smash near Woodbridge this morning.Details were unclear as The Evening Star went to press, and it was not certain if the man died of injuries were suffered in the collision, or a medical condition.
AN AMBULANCE crew was unable to save an elderly man's life after a smash near Woodbridge this morning.
Details were unclear as The Evening Star went to press, and it was not certain if the man died of injuries were suffered in the collision, or a medical condition.
Emergency services were called to Woods Lane in Melton just before 9.20am. They found a crash involving three cars and a caravan.
A police spokeswoman said the situation was under investigation and could not offer any details about the cause of the smash.
You may also want to watch:
She said a BMW, a Honda Accord and a Citroen Xantia were the cars involved, but could not confirm which was being driven by the elderly man.
A caravan was also involved in the pile-up.
- 1 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 2 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 3 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 4 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 5 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 6 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 7 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 9 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 10 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Trust confirmed a paramedic crew had taken a man to Ipswich Hospital, but could not give any details about the cause of his death.
Traffic had started to back up after the crash, and the police spokeswoman said it was likely the road would be blocked until at least midday.