Man due in court on murder charge
A 26-YEAR-OLD man was due to appear in court today on a murder charge.Keiran Botterill, of Soames Close, Stowmarket, will go before a judge at Ipswich Crown Court after last week being charged with the murder of Zak Hockley-Brown, 21, of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich.
A 26-YEAR-OLD man was due to appear in court today on a murder charge.
Keiran Botterill, of Soames Close, Stowmarket, will go before a judge at Ipswich Crown Court after last week being charged with the murder of Zak Hockley-Brown, 21, of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich.
Mr Hockley-Brown died in the vicinity of flats in Trinity Walk, Stowupland, after being stabbed during the early hours of Monday September 10.
Botterill, who was arrested in Stowupland Road, Stowmarket, previously appeared at Sudbury Magistrates' Court last week for a five-minute preliminary hearing during which his case was committed to Ipswich Crown Court.
He is currently remanded in custody.
Mr Hockley-Brown was found dead by paramedics after they were called to an incident in Trinity Walk shortly before 3am.
- 1 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 2 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 3 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 8 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 9 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
Following the discovery roads were cordoned off and a mobile incident room was set up.
Stowupland's community was left in shock at the incident with villagers saying they could not remember anything
like the dramatic scenes happening before.
n. Do you want to pay tribute to Mr Hockley-Brown? Contact The Evening Star news desk on 01473 324788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org