Man goes missing from St Clements
A 32-YEAR-OLD man has gone missing from St Clements Hospital in Ipswich.Shahin Rahman left the hospital at about 8pm on Sunday , with only a small quantity of cash.
A 32-YEAR-OLD man has gone missing from St Clements Hospital in Ipswich.
Shahin Rahman left the hospital at about 8pm on Sunday , with only a small quantity of cash.
He does not drive and is believed to have left the hospital on foot.
Although Mr Rahman has gone missing on previous occasions, police are concerned for his welfare.
He is described as Asian, about 5ft 6in, of medium build, with short, dark hair.
When he went missing he was wearing blue jeans, a blue sweatshirt and trainers.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 3 Man denies stealing £1,275 from charity
- 4 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 5 21 massive acts coming to Ipswich this year
- 6 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 7 Inside Shrubland Hall: The James Bond mansion with no licence to wed
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 9 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 10 Drunk driver travelled up A14 slip road the wrong way
He also had a camouflaged bandana which he often wears around his head.
Mr Rahman's home address is in Pipers Court, Ipswich and police believe he may be making his way home or to Saxmundham where he has contacts.
Anyone who has any information about Mr Rahman's whereabouts should contact the Duty Sergeant at Ipswich police on 01473 613500.