London man pleads guilty to Ipswich hotel drugs offences
A 21-year-old man from London has pleaded guilty to drugs offences following his arrest in Ipswich.
Mohammed Hussein, of Wandsworth Road in London, was arrested on Monday, August 31, after police received reports of suspicious activity at a hotel in the Oak Lane area of the town.
Hussein was found in possession of a number of suspected wraps of crack and heroin, police have alleged, while further wraps were later found on his person.
Following questioning at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre, Hussein was charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs, and appeared before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on September 1, where he pleaded guilty.
He has been remanded in custody pending a further court hearing at Ipswich Crown Court for sentencing on a date to be fixed.
You may also want to watch:
Those who suspect drug dealing is taking place in their area can contact police on 101.
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 8 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused