Man injured in Ipswich crash
A MAN was taken to hospital this morning after the Ford Mondeo he was driving in overturned in Ipswich.The incident happened in London Road at 11.30am as the car was heading towards the A12 at Copdock.
AN Ipswich man is today recovering from injuries he sustained after his car overturned and caught fire.
The incident happened on London Road as he drove his Ford Mondeo towards the A12 at Copdock at 11.30am on Saturday.
It is believed the car hit a lamppost before clipping a tree and overturning.
The car then caught fire and had to be extinguished by fire crews.
You may also want to watch:
A passing motorist helped the man out of his car and he was taken to Ipswich hospital although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
Both carriages were blocked for a short period of time but traffic was on the move by midday.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 6 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 10 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25