Man killed in crash
A MAN was today killed in a car crash on the A134 at Ingham, near Bury St Edmunds.An elderly man died in the accident with at least five other people injured, including a woman who is in a "serious" condition.
A MAN was today killed in a car crash on the A134 at Ingham, near Bury St Edmunds.
An elderly man died in the accident with at least five other people injured, including a woman who is in a "serious" condition.
The incident happened at 3.40pm when a Rover was in collision with a Toyota Corolla.
Seven vehicles from the East Anglian Ambulance Trust, including the air ambulance, attended the scene.
Children are believed to be among the casualties and three people had to be released from their vehicle by the Suffolk Fire Service.
The identity of the man who was killed has not yet been revealed.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 3 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 4 Two men steal pedal bike from outside Ipswich primary school
- 5 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 6 Final homes in 75-house development to go on sale
- 7 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Suffolk man collapsed at friend's home
- 10 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
The accident caused that part of the A134 to be blocked and road diversions had to be set up.