Man missing - police concerned
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.
John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
He left the hospital, in Foxhall Road, at about 10.30am on that day saying he was visiting his GP in Orchard Street.
He was due to return to the hospital in the afternoon but did not turn up and has made no contact with staff their since.
Police have been following several lines of enquiry and have been in contact with other agencies in a bid to trace Mr Palmer, of Carr Street, Ipswich.
They are keen to locate his whereabouts.
- 1 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 2 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 3 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 4 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
- 7 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 8 Man who attacked partner after she travelled 10 hours to see him is jailed
- 9 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 10 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
Mr Palmer is described as six-foot tall, of slim build, with a ruddy complexion and short grey, thinning hair. He is hard of hearing.
Anyone with information about Mr Palmer's whereabouts or who has seen him since May 23 is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich Police on 01473 613500.