Man missing - police concerned
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.
John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
He left the hospital, in Foxhall Road, at about 10.30am on that day saying he was visiting his GP in Orchard Street.
He was due to return to the hospital in the afternoon but did not turn up and has made no contact with staff their since.
You may also want to watch:
Police have been following several lines of enquiry and have been in contact with other agencies in a bid to trace Mr Palmer, of Carr Street, Ipswich.
They are keen to locate his whereabouts.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 6 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 10 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
Mr Palmer is described as six-foot tall, of slim build, with a ruddy complexion and short grey, thinning hair. He is hard of hearing.
Anyone with information about Mr Palmer's whereabouts or who has seen him since May 23 is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich Police on 01473 613500.