Man missing - police concerned
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
POLICE in Ipswich are becoming increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing for nearly four weeks.
John Palmer, 56, a voluntary patient at St Clements Hospital has not been seen since May 23.
He left the hospital, in Foxhall Road, at about 10.30am on that day saying he was visiting his GP in Orchard Street.
He was due to return to the hospital in the afternoon but did not turn up and has made no contact with staff their since.
Police have been following several lines of enquiry and have been in contact with other agencies in a bid to trace Mr Palmer, of Carr Street, Ipswich.
They are keen to locate his whereabouts.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 4 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 5 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 6 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 7 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 8 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
- 9 Felixstowe Christmas light switch on outshines dreary weather
- 10 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
Mr Palmer is described as six-foot tall, of slim build, with a ruddy complexion and short grey, thinning hair. He is hard of hearing.
Anyone with information about Mr Palmer's whereabouts or who has seen him since May 23 is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich Police on 01473 613500.