Police still concerned for man, 22, who has been missing for two months
- Credit: Suffolk police
A fresh appeal has been launched for help to find a missing 22-year-old from Ipswich who was last seen over two months ago.
Mason Seymour was last seen at around 2.30am on Thursday, July 29, in the Shotley area but he was first reported missing to police at 8pm on Wednesday, August 4.
Mr Seymour has been described as white, of average build and has brown hair and facial hair.
It is not known what Mr Seymour was last seen wearing.
Officers still believe he may either be in Ipswich or Shotley.
Enquires are ongoing and as officers are concerned for Mason’s welfare they are asking anyone who believes they have seen him, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, to contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours