Missing Ipswich man found after police helicopter joins search
- Credit: citizenside.com
A man reported missing to Suffolk Constabulary which called out the police helicopter to help the search has been found.
Officers were called by his family at around 8.40pm last night.
The man, who is not being named, went missing from his home in the south west of the town, and was believed to be on foot.
A police spokesman said the police helicopter, officers from Suffolk police, and the Lowland Search and Rescue were helping with the search.
This morning, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the man had been found in the early hours of this morning.
There were no other updates or details.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women