Have you seen missing Ipswich teen Cherrelle Baldry?
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old girl from Ipswich has been reported missing having not been seen in more than 48 hours.
Cherrelle Baldry, who lives with aunt Emma Anderson, was reported missing on Sunday, November 24.
She was last seen near the Co-Op store in Selkirk Road, Ipswich that day with a group of girls and is understood to have then gone to Colchester.
Her family, who had been able to contact her via Snapchat, said they understand she has since returned to Ipswich, but has since stopped replying to their messages.
Ms Anderson said: "We are all so worried.
You may also want to watch:
"Please contact me or anyone else in the family as we just want to know you are safe."
A Suffolk police spokesman confirmed they are aware of Miss Baldry's disappearance.
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 10 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park