Missing Terry Parsons last seen leaving Ipswich Hospital is found by police
- Credit: Archant
Police have found a 46-year-old man who was reported as missing in Ipswich earlier today.
Terry Parsons, who was last seen leaving Ipswich Hospital earlier today, has now been found safe and well by officers.
Previous update 9pm, April 3
Terry is described as being white, with short dark brown hair.
The 46-year-old, who is believed to have left the hospital in Heath Road on foot, is 5ft 8ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also described Terry as being slim.
It is thought he was wearing jeans and a blue top when he was last seen.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 5 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 8 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
A spokeswoman for the Suffolk force said it is believed the missing 46-year-old was carrying a large suitcase when he left Ipswich Hospital.
Officers say they are concerned for his welfare and are appealing for any information in relation to his disappearance.
Detectives searching for Terry are urging anyone who has seen him, or who has any information about where the 46-year-old might be to contact Suffolk police by calling 101.