Slip road onto A14 westbound at Copdock reopens following crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after he came off his bike on a main road in Suffolk.
The crash happened at the slip road onto the A14 westbound at the Copdock Interchange around 7.45pm today.
The junction was closed.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said no other vehicles were believed to have been involved.
You may also want to watch:
The male motorcyclist was taken to hospital with minor injuries to his leg and shoulder, the police spokeswoman added.
Recovery was arranged for the motorbike.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 10 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault