FREE theatre tickets are on offer to people willing to provide feedback on the service they receive and in turn help a theatre's development.The New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich is running its Mystery Shopper scheme throughout the new season and is searching for theatre-goers to take part.
By Jo Macdonald
FREE theatre tickets are on offer to people willing to provide feedback on the service they receive and in turn help a theatre's development.
The New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich is running its Mystery Shopper scheme throughout the new season and is searching for theatre-goers to take part.
In return for being invited to see productions free of charge, the mystery shoppers must be prepared to attend monthly briefings to talk about their experiences.
You may also want to watch:
"We have made a lot of changes in the last 12 months – many in response to mystery shopper feedback," explained head of marketing Andrew Burton.
"We'd especially like to hear from young people, people who are new to the area, people from a variety of cultural backgrounds and people who don't usually set foot inside a theatre."
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 7 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 10 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
This is the New Wolsey's third panel of mystery shoppers and while they can select the shows they want to see, they are encouraged to try new things.
The informal monthly meetings provide an opportunity to comment on all aspects of their New Wolsey experience, from initial contact with the box office to post-show drinks in the bar.
Anyone interested in becoming a mystery shopper is asked to write to Andrew Burton at the New Wolsey Theatre, Civic Drive, Ipswich, IP1 2AS or email email@example.com by August 30 and explain how your age, background or interests make you an ideal candidate.