Nacton car blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a car fire in Ipswich Road, Nacton, today. A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and rescue Service said a crew from Colchester Road station were called to the blaze shortly after 3am.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a car fire in Ipswich road, Nacton, today.
A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and rescue Service said a crew from Colchester Road station were called to the blaze at 3.14am.
One hose reel jet was used to bring the fire under control at 3.30am
Shortly after 3am a crew from Elmswell was called to a car fire in Steels Road, in Woolpit.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said one hose reel jet was used and the fire was brought under control at 3.26am.
Last night a crew from Sudbury was called to a recycling paper bank on fire in Poplar Road, Great Cornard, shortly before 10pm.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 7 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
One jet was used and the fire was brought under control at 10.11pm.