Nacton car blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a car fire in Ipswich Road, Nacton, today. A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and rescue Service said a crew from Colchester Road station were called to the blaze shortly after 3am.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a car fire in Ipswich road, Nacton, today.
A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and rescue Service said a crew from Colchester Road station were called to the blaze at 3.14am.
One hose reel jet was used to bring the fire under control at 3.30am
Shortly after 3am a crew from Elmswell was called to a car fire in Steels Road, in Woolpit.
The spokesman said one hose reel jet was used and the fire was brought under control at 3.26am.
Last night a crew from Sudbury was called to a recycling paper bank on fire in Poplar Road, Great Cornard, shortly before 10pm.
- 1 'Really concerning' – Shock after machete attack at Ipswich sports centre
- 2 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 3 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 4 Two teenagers charged after man injured in machete attack
- 5 Tributes paid to Ipswich man who could 'make magic happen'
- 6 85 school children under 4 suspended in Suffolk
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 New details of plans to convert Ipswich church into music venue revealed
- 9 Boys, 15 and 16, arrested after man injured in machete attack in Ipswich
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our Festival of Wheels gallery?
One jet was used and the fire was brought under control at 10.11pm.