OAP driver dies in icy road crash
AN elderly man died after his car went out of control on an icy road, according to police.The pensioner was driving a blue Morris Minor which left the road in Titchfield, Hampshire, at 6.
AN elderly man died after his car went out of control on an icy road, according to police.
The pensioner was driving a blue Morris Minor which left the road in Titchfield, Hampshire, at 6.55pm yesterday.
A Hampshire Police spokesman said: "The blue Morris Minor was turning left when it lost control in icy conditions.
"The driver was found slumped at the wheel.
You may also want to watch:
"No other vehicles were involved and the driver was pronounced dead at the scene."
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash