Audi and Volkswagen Polo crash in Olympus Close, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after a two-vehicle crash in the Whitehouse estate of Ipswich this morning.
An Audi and a Volkswagen Polo were involved in a collision in White House Road at 7.40am.
A woman, believed to in her 20s, suffered neck and chest injuries not described as serious.
It is understood she was the driver of the Volkswagen.
She was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.
There were no arrests at the scene, police said.
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance crew attended this and treated a woman, believed to be in her 20s, who had neck and chest pain.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 3 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 4 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 5 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 6 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 7 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 8 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 9 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 10 How it unfolded... As Witches throw away an eight-point lead....
“She was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care. Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
Three fire engines were also called but crews did not need to cut the motorist out of her vehicle, police said.