Audi and Volkswagen Polo crash in Olympus Close, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after a two-vehicle crash in the Whitehouse estate of Ipswich this morning.
An Audi and a Volkswagen Polo were involved in a collision in White House Road at 7.40am.
A woman, believed to in her 20s, suffered neck and chest injuries not described as serious.
It is understood she was the driver of the Volkswagen.
She was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
There were no arrests at the scene, police said.
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance crew attended this and treated a woman, believed to be in her 20s, who had neck and chest pain.
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 4 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
“She was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care. Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
Three fire engines were also called but crews did not need to cut the motorist out of her vehicle, police said.