Ostara Therapies beauty therapist Victoria Barnes up for national award
- Credit: Archant
The Ipswich beauty therapist has been named as a finalist in an industry competition.
Victoria Barnes from Ostara Therapies at Quay Place in Ipswich has been nominated for the Therapist of the Year at the Professional Beauty Awards.
The awards are some of the most presitigious in the industry. The therapist of the year category looks to celebrate those who provide exceptional beauty services inclueding professional consultation and aftercare.
Finalists were judged by written entries sent in to the competition as well as interviews and live demonstrations of the therapists skills.
Victoria said: “I am extremely honored to have received this acknowledgement.
“It has been an amazing journey and there are so many wonderful therapists who took part. I hope that I can use this to build on my career and inspire others
The finals will take place on February 25 in London.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
- 10 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business