Pair arrested over rave bailed
TWO men have been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of organising a rave and money laundering.The arrests follow an investigation by Suffolk police into a rave which was happened in July in the King's Forest, west Suffolk.
TWO men have been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of organising a rave and money laundering.
The arrests follow an investigation by Suffolk police into a rave which was happened in July in the King's Forest, west Suffolk.
A 19-year-old from Stowmarket and a 21-year-old from Ipswich were questioned by detectives after being arrested yesterday.
Five other men are currently on police bail after being arrested on suspicion of committing public order offences at the rave.
Detective chief inspector Stuart Hudson, from Suffolk police, said: “Anyone found to be organising or attending an illegal rave is breaking the law and will be firmly dealt with.
“Such events cause damage to land and distress to the local community and will not be tolerated in Suffolk.
- 1 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 2 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 3 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 4 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 5 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 7 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 8 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 9 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 10 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
“Investigations are ongoing into the rave in the King's Forest.”
The 19-year-old has been released on bail to return to Bury St Edmunds police station on September 26 while the 21-year-old will return to Ipswich police station on September 19.