Pensioner murdered in Ipswich
A 73-year-old man has been murdered in Ipswich.Police were called to a house in Rubens Road at around 2.40am today.The pensioner was found seriously injured and taken to Ipswich Hospital, where he later died.
A 73-year-old man has been murdered in Ipswich.
Police were called to a house in Rubens Road at around 2.40am today.
The pensioner was found seriously injured and taken to Ipswich Hospital, where he later died.
A 44-year-old man was arrested at the scene and is currently in custody at Ipswich police station.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination was due to take place Sunday afternoon.
For more on this story see Monday's Evening Star.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 3 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 6 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 7 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 8 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 9 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 10 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed