Plea after tools stolen
A SUFFOLK man is making a heartfelt appeal today after thieves made off "everything he had ever worked for."David Daffin had parked his work van outside his Bramford home when it was broken into and stolen.
A SUFFOLK man is making a heartfelt appeal today after thieves made off "everything he had ever worked for."
David Daffin had parked his work van outside his Bramford home when it was broken into and stolen.
And although the van has since been recovered, £3,000 worth of tools which were stored inside are still missing.
Mr Daffin said: "There were ten years worth of tools there and this has caused extreme distress.
"I am absolutely gutted. These people don't even know how to use them, they have never done an honest days work in their lives.
"They were everything I had ever worked for."
- 1 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 2 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 3 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 4 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 5 Man who stole over £1,000 in power tools jailed for 876 days
- 6 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 7 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 8 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
- 9 Men charged with heroin and crack cocaine offences in Ipswich
- 10 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
The red Escort van was stolen from Paper Mill Lane in Bramford at between 5pm on Tuesday and 6.45am on Wednesday . It was recovered in Claydon.
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed that the incident had been reported and that police were investigating the matter.
He said: "We would recommend that people take valuable items out of their vehicles or park in garages."
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Kieron Pederick at Stowmarket police on 01284 774100 or contact Mr Daffin on 07939 235292.