Police appeal after prisoner absconds
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded earlier today.Ian Beckwith, 21, who was serving a sentence for assault and driving whilst disqualified, was last seen at 8.
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded earlier today.
Ian Beckwith, 21, who was serving a sentence for assault and driving whilst disqualified, was last seen at 8.20am this morning.
Beckwith is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, of medium build with fair hair and green eyes. He has connections to the South Ockendon area of Essex.
If anyone sees Beckwith, they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 8 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich