Air ambulance called to crash involving car and pedestrian outside Mulberry Tree pub in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a collision between a pedestrian and a car near the Mulberry Tree pub in Ipswich.
Police were called at around 12.55pm today, Tuesday, August 21, to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian in Woodbridge Road.
A police spokesman said: “It is reported as being near to the Mulberry Tree Pub”.
A stretch of Woodbridge Road has been closed as emergency crews work at the scene.
The Essex and Herts air ambulance was also sent to the scene, landing close by in Christchurch Park.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended an incident at Woodbridge Road Ipswich, following reports of a road traffic collision.
“One person was transported to Ipswich Hospital by land ambulance.”
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 4 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 7 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Everything you need to know about inflatable Waterfront sculpture
- 10 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds