Police hunt for prisoner
POLICE are appealing for information after a Hollesley Bay prisoner absconded.David Rood, 40, who was serving three months for disqualified driving, was last seen on Wednesday evening and was discovered missing at 8am yesterday.
POLICE are appealing for information after a Hollesley Bay prisoner absconded.
David Rood, 40, who was serving three months for disqualified driving, was last seen on Wednesday evening and was discovered missing at 8am on Thursday.
He is described as white, clean shaven, 5ft 7ins with blue eyes and shoulder-length brown wavy hair.
He has connections to the Great Yarmouth area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or has information on where he is, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 5 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea