Police hunt for suspects following two burglaries in Ipswich
Police are appealing for witnesses following two burglaries in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning.
The first took place between 1.30am and 2am in Hening Avenue where two offenders forced entry to the front of a business premises.
The men fled the scene in a silver Volvo estate car after the alarm was activated.
One of the men is described as wearing a dark hooded top and jeans and had his face partially covered.
The other man is thought to have been wearing red gloves.
Nothing was stolen in the raid.
The second burglary happened in St Andrews Walk, Rushmere, at around 2.50am.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 6 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 7 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food spots around Ipswich
- 10 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
Three offenders forced their way into a business premises and stole a quantity of spirits and cigarettes.
The suspects were described as three men all wearing black clothes.
Police are looking into possible links between the two burglaries.
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Suffolk Police on 101, reference 51923/16 (Hening Avenue) or 51916/16 (St Andrews Walk).
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.