Police in search for road rage couple
POLICE are appealing for information after a 21-year-old woman was threatened by two people in a road rage incident.The woman was driving along the A14 at Haughley on Sunday at around 3pm when she become aware of vehicle ahead her which was about to pull out onto the road.
POLICE are appealing for information after a 21-year-old woman was threatened by two people in a road rage incident.
The woman was driving along the A14 at Haughley on Sunday at around 3pm when she become aware of vehicle ahead her which was about to pull out onto the road.
She beeped her horn to make the driver aware that she was there and the white Skoda van pulled in behind her on the A14, and then followed her into Stowmarket approaching the car when she stopped at traffic lights on Cedars Link Road.
The female passenger banged her fists on the bonnet of the woman's car and swore at her, while the male driver approached the woman's car and attempted to open the door but the driver had already locked the car and managed to drive off.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver was white in his late 40s or 50s, with a full scruffy beard of large build, medium height and wore a light beige/scruffy top. The female passenger was also white around the same age with scruffy grey hair, around 5'7' tall and of slim build, she wore a light coloured striped top. Anyone who witnessed this incident or recognises the offenders from the description should call PC Sally Parkes at Stowmarket Police on 01473 613500 or Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties