Police investigate suspicious fire
POLICE are investigating after fire ripped through two garden sheds.Charred wreckage was all that remained of the sheds in Shakespeare Road, Ipswich.
POLICE are investigating after fire ripped through two garden sheds.
Charred wreckage was all that remained of the sheds in Shakespeare Road, Ipswich.
A spokesman for the fire service said the cause of the blaze was suspicious.
Two engines were called to the fire at just before 3.30am yesterday. Firefighters used breathing apparatus and hose reels in their bid to keep the flames under control.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews spent about 45 minutes battling the blaze, before declaring the scene at about 4.15am.
No-one was injured in the fire.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 10 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage