Police issue e-fit to trace man
POLICE are today issuing an e-fit likeness of a man they want to trace following an attempted robbery in Ipswich.The robbery took place in Swinburne Road, Ipswich, on October 19 at 10.
POLICE are today issuing an e-fit likeness of a man they want to trace following an attempted robbery in Ipswich.
The robbery took place in Swinburne Road, Ipswich, on October 19 at 10.10pm.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was sitting in his car sending a text message when the offender approached him and asked for a light.
When the victim told the offending male he was a non-smoker, the man produced a knife and made repeated attacks on the victim whilst demanding the neck chain the victim was wearing.
The victim, who sustained minor injuries, then drove away with the suspect chasing him up the street.
The suspect is described as a white male in his thirties, who is almost six ft tall and of thin build.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 7 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
His eyes were wide as though they were under the influence of drugs and he was wearing a dark puffa style jacket and a dark hat.
If you think you recognise the man from the e-fit likeness or description, or if you have any information about the incident call DC Brown at Ipswich CID on 01473 613500 or call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.