Police name Worlingworth duo
THE men who tragically died when a wall fell on them in north Suffolk have tonight been formally named.
They were Kevin Ruffles, 57, of Parsons Hill, Hollesley, and Matthew Skeet, 19, of Orchard Close, Melton, Suffolk Police have confirmed.
The duo were killed yesterday when part of a barn conversion collapsed at a site in Church Road, Worlingworth, shortly before 5pm.
Post-mortems carried out earlier today revealed both men died of multiple injuries.
Suffolk Police have confirmed a joint-investigation between themselves and the Health and Safety Executive continues.
In the meantime they are urging members of the public to stay away from the accident site.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information regarding this incident is asked to call DI Andy Smith on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 3 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 4 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss