Two taken to hospital following crash
- Credit: Archant
A two-vehicle collision caused injuries to two people and left the road scattered with debris.
Suffolk police were called shortly after 4.45pm today to reports of a collision on the Old London Road near to the Copdock and Old Ipswichian Cricket club.
The accident happened at the junction with Washbrook.
Some injuries were reported by police and an East of England Ambulance Service vehicle has been called to the scene.
Two people were later take to hospital but their injuries are believed to be minor.
You may also want to watch:
Police remained at the scene where the road was covered with debris from the crash.
The road was not blocked and recovery were able to remove both vehicles.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
Police left the scene before 7pm.