Police search for missing girl
POLICE are today trying to find a teenage girl who has gone missing from her home in Ipswich.Laura Brooks, 16, of Bowthorpe Close, was last seen by her parents at 8.30am on Friday.
POLICE are today trying to find a teenage girl who has gone missing from her home in Ipswich.
Laura Brooks, 16, of Bowthorpe Close, was last seen by her parents at 8.30am on Friday .
It is thought she may be with her boyfriend, Robert Pin, known as 'Bobby', 17, of Fen View, Thorndon.
Robert was last seen on Saturday and failed to show up for work that day in Needham Market.
It is believed they may have travelled together to Worlingworth or Blackpool by train.
Laura is described as white, 5ft 2in tall, of medium build with shoulder length straight black hair, blue eyes and a fair complexion.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 3 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 4 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 5 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 6 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 7 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 8 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 9 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 10 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
It is not known what she may be wearing but she may have two diamond style studs in each ear lobe. She took an overnight bag and mobile phone with her.
She has not taken her hair straighteners so her hair may now be curly and tied back.
Robert was paid on Friday so has cash and it has taken clothes and his mobile phone with him,
Anyone who may have information about Laura's whereabouts or Laura herself is asked to contact Ipswich police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.