Prisoner escapes from Hollesley Bay
SEARCH teams are today scouring the area in a bid to find a prisoner who escaped from Hollesley Bay prison last night.Sean Brown, 36, of Surrey, was reported missing at 11.30pm yesterday.
SEARCH teams are today scouring the area to find a prisoner who escaped from Hollesley Bay prison last night.
Sean Brown, 36, of Surrey, was reported missing at 11.30pm yesterday.
He had been sentenced to four years imprisonment for attempted burglary on May 22.
He is described as being around 6ft with brown hair, blue eyes and of medium build. He also has a tattoo of his name on the underside of his bottom lip.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone sees him, they are asked to contact police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 6 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 7 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 8 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 9 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 10 Cheers! Ipswich pubs and restaurants welcome first indoor guests of 2021