Prisoner escapes from Hollesley Bay
SEARCH teams are today scouring the area in a bid to find a prisoner who escaped from Hollesley Bay prison last night.Sean Brown, 36, of Surrey, was reported missing at 11.30pm yesterday.
SEARCH teams are today scouring the area to find a prisoner who escaped from Hollesley Bay prison last night.
Sean Brown, 36, of Surrey, was reported missing at 11.30pm yesterday.
He had been sentenced to four years imprisonment for attempted burglary on May 22.
He is described as being around 6ft with brown hair, blue eyes and of medium build. He also has a tattoo of his name on the underside of his bottom lip.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone sees him, they are asked to contact police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 3 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 4 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 8 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Lack of drivers having 'massive impact' on Suffolk businesses