Probe after man dies in burning lorry
Police are today continuing their investigations into the death of a man found in a burning lorry.Emergency services were called to the C648 between Great Livermere and Rymer Point at about 11.
Police are today continuing their investigations into the death of a man found in a burning lorry.
Emergency services were called to the C648 between Great Livermere and Rymer Point at about 11.45am on Monday after a report of a lorry on fire.
The man's body was later found inside the vehicle.
Formal identification is not expected to take place for several weeks but it is believed that the body is that of 57-year-old Raymond Hartley from Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem was conducted yesterday morning and further tests are set to be conducted in an attempt to determine the cause of his death.
Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 4 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke