Recycling scheme restarted
A NEW recycling scheme that will enable householders to recycle more of their household waste more easily, is being launched by Mid SuffolkDistrict Council on Saturday at Eye Town Hall from 9am.
A NEW recycling scheme that will enable householders to recycle more of
their household waste more easily, is being launched by Mid Suffolk
District Council on Saturday at Eye Town Hall from 9am.
This is the first date in the MSDC 'Recycling Roadshow', where Mid
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk residents will get a glimpse of the new 'twin-bins' which are
due to be introduced in April by 12,000 district householders before the
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 5 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 6 Plans to turn Ipswich office into housing resubmitted with fewer flats
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 9 'A great shame' - Portman Road won't host county cup finals due to pitch renovations
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
system is introduced to all 37,500 households by October 2005.
Real Nappy representatives, a scheme promoting an alternative to ordinary disposable nappies, composters and Slim Your Bin information will also be available during the Recycling Roadshow. There are even prizes up for grabs.
Other venues included on the Recycling Roadshow are:
February 10th, Mendlesham Old School Rooms, 7pm
February 12th, Norton Village Hall, 7pm
February 13th, Occold Village Hall, 7pm
February 18th, Debenham High School, 7pm
February 21st, Great Blakenham Village Hall, 7pm
February 25th, Thurston New Green Community Centre, 7pm
February 26th and 27th, Old Newton Village Hall, 7pm
For more information call 01449 778678. Residents can also ask for advice
electronically at email@example.com.