Will your children be in our Top Class supplement?
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you pick up a copy of the Ipswich Star on July 10 to see your children in our Top Class supplement.
The supplement is a collection of photographs taken at Ipswich and Felixstowe primary schools of the year six leavers.
It is a momentous moment in a child’s life leaving primary school, so make sure you pick up a copy of our paper to mark the big day.
Perhaps you also have their picture from our first class supplement when they started school?
We photographed 51 schools and approximately 1,933 pupils.
From Bildeston Primary School, Colneis County Junior School, to The Meadows Montessori, our photographer has travelled all over the town.
Watch our video to find out which primary schools have been photographed.
- 1 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Bank cards stolen as five cars broken into across Ipswich this weekend
- 4 Ipswich cannabis dealer avoids immediate jail sentence
- 5 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 6 Delays on A14 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 8 80-year-old woman was stuck in a lift for 10 hours
- 9 Soldier headbutted police officer after being caught drink driving
- 10 Impact of pandemic on Ipswich town centre outlined in report
Share the video on social media so your friends and family will know whether their primary school is featured.
Please note that Suffolk schools will be on the East Anglian Daily Times video.