Review: All Star Wrestling stages action-packed show at Corn Exchange, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
All Star Wrestling served up a treat on Friday night for hundreds of wrestling fans in the Corn Exchange in Ipswich.
An excitable crowd was left satisfied after five action-filled bouts featuring stars from across the world.
British wrestling veterans Johnny Storm and James Mason displayed superb technical in-ring skills before Justin Hammer emerged victorious in a high-octane ladder match. The high-flyer climbed the ladder to retrieve the Money in the Bank briefcase and posed for selfies with fans afterwards.
The fourth match was definitely one for the children as ‘Yes Man’ JD Bryant got the win, using some rather familiar moves and gimmicks more associated with a popular WWE wrestler.
The main event showcased some of the best of the British talent as former WWE wrestlers Mason Ryan and Oliver Grey tagged against the American Avalanche PN Neuz, a former WCW and ECW star, and British Heavyweight Champion Sam Adonis, from Pittsburgh, USA.
A classic tag match worked the crowd, with the British baby faces coming out on top.
It was another great night of wrestling for the Corn Exchange crowd, who will be eagerly awaiting the promotion’s return next February, which is scheduled to feature former WWE wrestler Gangrel.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 4 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 5 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 8 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 9 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 10 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour