Road accidents in Suffolk
A COACH and a car collided on the A1071 at Hadleigh at around 7.30am today.The accident was believed to be minor and although one man was described as walking wounded an ambulance was not called.
A COACH and a car collided on the A1071 at Hadleigh around 7.30am today.
The accident was believed to be minor and although one man was described as “walking wounded” by police, an ambulance was not called.
A car and a lorry also collided on the A14 near in the Felixstowe direction prior to the Orwell Bridge.
The accident, which happened at 7.54am today , was minor and nobody was hurt.
Both vehicles were removed from the road immediately and there were not any traffic problems.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 4 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 7 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 8 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 9 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 10 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates