Road re-opened after car overturned on A14 between Wherstead and Copdock
Drivers faced considerable delays on the westbound A14 this afternoon after a car overturned between Wherstead and Copdock.
The crash happened just after 2pm and involved a gold Daihatsu.
The driver was checked over by paramedics but was uninjured.
Police said the road was blocked due to the car being in the inside lane on its roof.
A spokeswoman said traffic was queuing as far back as the Shell filling station.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk and Suffolk’s roads policing unit took a photo of the crash scene.
The road was re-opened at 3.28pm.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths