Road re-opens after crash
A MAN was taken to Ipswich Hospital today after a head-on collision on the B1069 at Tunstall.The incident happened shortly before 8am when a driver was overtaking another car in the Woodbridge direction.
A MAN was taken to Ipswich Hospital today after a head-on collision on the B1069 at Tunstall.
The incident happened shortly before 8am when a driver was overtaking another car in the Woodbridge direction.
The driver collided with an on-coming car and a van then swerved to avoid the collision and ended up in a hedge.
Initial reports stated a driver at the scene was trapped in his vehicle but when fire crews arrived they discovered he was already free from the car.
The injuries to the man taken to hospital were thought to be minor.
The road was closed until 10am and diversions were in place.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 3 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 6 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 8 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk