Rushmere Christian Fellowship to offer course in life skills for those on low income
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Rushmere Christian Fellowship is launching nine-week life courses to help people on low income look after themselves, and feel positive.
The course is the Christians Against Poverty life skills course, which aims to help people with their decision-making skills and budgeting.
Among the sessions will be cooking healthy meals on a budget, managing household bills, budgeting and maintaining healthy relationships.
The sessions are run in a relaxed environment within small groups, with people able to share advice on what works and doesn’t work for them.
The next course starts on Monday, September 25 from 7.30pm, and is being held at 121 Sidegate Lane, Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Christians Against Poverty gives free help to everyone regardless of age, gender, faith or background
To find out more and to sign up call 07783 825933 or email the group here.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial