Safe stolen and cash taken during burglaries at Ipswich coffee shops
- Credit: Archant
A safe and money were taken during two burglaries at Ipswich coffee shops.
One of the premises, Cool Beanz next to Ipswich Crown Court in Russell Road, is understood to have had a low four-figure sum stolen from its safe.
An iPod was also taken.
The break-in occurred sometime between 4.30pm on November 18 and 6am the following day.
Two weeks later Coffee Link in Neptune Quay was targeted.
During the burglary a safe containing cash was stolen.
It is not clear how much money was inside.
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Road closed after crash leaves pedestrian injured and vehicle in ditch
- 3 New restaurant could be coming to the Waterfront, but theatre plans dropped
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 Masked man 'snatched' bag from woman in Ipswich alleyway
- 6 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 7 'Fantastic opportunity' as Ipswich's Thomas Wolsey pub listed for sale
- 8 Six Suffolk curry houses named among best in England
- 9 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 10 23-year-old Felixstowe woman pleads guilty to assault
The break-in happened between 8pm last Thursday and 7.45am on Friday.
Police are appealing for information about either of the incidents.
Anyone who can help should telephone 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.