Saints Oktoberfest in Ipswich set to support Papworth Trust
- Credit: Archant
The Saints Oktoberfest being run by Ipswich brewers Beer&Co this September will help raise cash for the Papworth Trust.
The Bavarian-themed weekend is being held at St Peter’s by the Waterfront on September 15 and 16, where tasty beers served in traditional steins will be joined with street food stalls serving German foods such as sauerkraut and bratwurst.
An oompah band will also be on hand to make the weekend an authentic one.
With plans well underway, festival bosses have said the event will help support the Papworth Trust.
Festival organiser Greg Cooper said: “We are so thrilled to be working with local charitable partners Papworth Trust for Saints Oktoberfest 2017.
You may also want to watch:
“It follows the event’s hugely successful debut last year which our customers absolutely loved.”
Tickets are £7 in advance with group offers also available. To book visit the website here.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich