Second crash near boys' death site
ANOTHER car crash happened today at Bishop's Hill.Two cars collided near to where two 15-year-old Ipswich boys were killed on Friday.A police spokesman said: "We received a call at about 11.
ANOTHER car crash happened today at Bishop's Hill.
Two cars collided near to where two 15-year-old Ipswich boys were killed on Friday.
A police spokesman said: "We received a call at about 11.10am earlier today of a road traffic accident involving two cars."
The cars involved were believed to be a Honda Civic and a Citroen Saxo. The incident happened near the Nacton Road junction and one person received minor injuries. Fire crews had to use cutting equipment to get one of the people out of the car.
You may also want to watch:
Julie Cook, 43 from Felixstowe Road, saw an ambulance at the scene. She said: "I thought oh no it is happening again. I saw three fire engines coming up Bishop's Hill but luckily it did not look like it was serious."
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 6 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 9 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 10 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations