Second flurry of snow could hit Suffolk and Essex tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Further snow and sleet could be on the way as forecasters predict a second flurry tomorrow.
According to Weatherquest forecaster Phil Garner, temperatures or set to drop to 2C (36F) tonight with icy patches developing.
He said there was also the chance of more snow and sleet around the area later this evening.
“We will be looking at quite a cold night with the risk of icy patches,” he said.
“We will see temperatures of around 2C (36F) inland and 4-5C (39-41F) on the coast.
You may also want to watch:
“Tomorrow will be a dry start to the day.
“But there will be another band of rain coming from the south with maybe some sleet or snow through the middle of the day.”
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe