Second flurry of snow could hit Suffolk and Essex tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Further snow and sleet could be on the way as forecasters predict a second flurry tomorrow.
According to Weatherquest forecaster Phil Garner, temperatures or set to drop to 2C (36F) tonight with icy patches developing.
He said there was also the chance of more snow and sleet around the area later this evening.
“We will be looking at quite a cold night with the risk of icy patches,” he said.
“We will see temperatures of around 2C (36F) inland and 4-5C (39-41F) on the coast.
You may also want to watch:
“Tomorrow will be a dry start to the day.
“But there will be another band of rain coming from the south with maybe some sleet or snow through the middle of the day.”
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 4 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 5 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 8 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 9 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 10 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site