Second human smuggling victim dies
A MAN found suffering from dehydration at the side of the A12 has died in hospital today.The man was among three people found above a bridge in Witham in Essex earlier this month.
A MAN found suffering from dehydration at the side of the A12 has died in hospital today.
The man was among three people found above a bridge in Witham in Essex earlier this month.
One man had already died.
Police believe the men had been smuggled to the UK from Europe and think they came through a sea port in a white box van.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were aged 20 to 30 and from Pakistan but neither have been identified.
A third man, who was also suffering from dehydration, is now recovering.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 9 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
Police are appealing for anyone using the A12 on Sunday, June 11 or early the next day, who saw anything suspicious to contact them.