See photos of icy scenes in Suffolk as temperatures hit lows of -6C this weekend
Suffolk was completely transformed this weekend - and again this morning - by the frosts that descended overnight.
Temperatures dropped to a four-year-low on Saturday night, reaching -6C in some parts of the county.
Frost and ice covered cars, roads, trees and pavements, making for precarious driving conditions but it also created some stunning sights as these readers have shown.
We have loved seeing the images you have submitted via our website, uploaded to iwitness24 and shared on Instagram.
Each day we receive a wealth of photos from our iwitness24 members featuring everything from landscapes and candid nature pictures to breaking news scenes.
We highlight our favourite through our picture of the day feature – sign up to iwitness24 today and our next picture of the day could be yours.
You may also want to watch:
We also run a weekly challenge and our current topic is centred around Ipswich, we want to see your favourite views and shots of the historic architecture in Suffolk’s county town.
• If you have a picture of a breaking news story, email our picture desk or call 01473 324736
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours