Sin Bar owners tight-lipped on future after closure announcement
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Owners of Ipswich’s Sin Bar are tight-lipped on the bar’s future after announcing its “closure” on Facebook.
A post was added to the bar’s official Facebook page in the early hours of Tuesday morning, announcing the bar will “permanently” close from Thursday, November 5.
However, rumours have surfaced that the bar may in fact be rebranding over lockdown – with the bar posting in the comments that “Maybe it’s not goodbye but hello”.
A spokesman for the bar declined to confirm the bar’s future when asked by this newspaper.
The bar in Coachman’s Court – opposite Revolution – is set to close for lockdown alongside all other areas of the hospitality industry until December 2.
You may also want to watch:
It is hosting a “farewell celebration” on Wednesday from 5pm.
The Facebook post added: “Some things in this world must come to an end, but alas; our friendships and good times, like flowers will always grow.”
- 1 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 3 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 4 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 5 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 6 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 7 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 8 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 9 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 10 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival