Small fire in St Nicholas Court in Ipswich

Fire crews attended the incident

Fire crews attended the incident

Fire crews were called to extinguish a small fire at a property in St Nicholas Court in Ipswich this evening.

Two fire crews, one from Princes Street and another from Ipswich East, attended the incident, thought to have been caused by someone cooking.

Firefighters were alerted just after 11pm and had extinguished the fire by 11.25pm.

No-one was hurt in the incident.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter