Spate of break-ins in Ravenswood area of Ipswich
Police are investigating after a spate of overnight break-ins on the Ravenswood development in Ipswich.
Officers say sometime between 1am and 1.30am yesterday a garage in Wyvern Road was burgled.
Tools, an extension lead and a bike were removed. However, the bike was left next to the garage door.
At 1.30am police were called about someone breaking into a car in Wyvern Road. The offender rode off on a bicycle towards Martinet Green.
The tools and extension lead from the garage burglary were found beside the car.
You may also want to watch:
At around 8.15pm on Monday a window of a property in Ravenswood Avenue was forced open. It happened after an earlier burglary in the same road between 5.30pm and 8.20pm
Attempts were made to force the rear patio door, but entry was gained by forcing a rear ground floor window.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
A search of the master bedroom was made. However police were initially unsure whether anything was stolen.