Sheeran gives sneak peek of what’s on sale in pop-up shop
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Next week a pop-up shop will open to the masses of Ed Sheeran fans that will be descending on Ipswich for his concerts in Chantry Park.
The Suffolk star, who lives near Framlingham, has now given shoppers a taste of what will be on sale when the store opens in Ipswich town centre.
Posting from his Instagram account teddysphotos, Sheeran shared a picture of an Ipswich Town shirt featuring the name of his tour 'Divide'.
In his post Sheeran said: "Best looking Ipswich Town football shirt I've ever seen. That and loads more on sale at the @hoax1994 pop up shop at Ipswich Buttermarket from Thursday."
The pop-up shop will be situated in the former Toni and Guy hair salon at the end of the Buttermarket.
It will open for the first time on Thursday, August 22 at 5pm. On the opening night Hoax will be hosting live music sessions from local groups within the store.
Available to buy from the pop-up shop will be Ed Sheeran branded items and Hoax merchandise which has been created for the Ipswich concerts.
- 1 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 2 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 5 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K