Suffolk iWitness challenge - Sudbury water meadows and River Stour
- Credit: Archant
How do you Enjoy Sudbury More? That was the question we asked our iWitness community last week.
We asked members to share their photos of Sudbury at its very best to help us celebrate the small market town.
Our winning image this week comes from Peter Bash, who captures a beautiful picture of cattle on the water meadows, showing the delightful scenery which is the jewel in the town’s crown.
Peter Wiles sent in a picture that shows off the town centre and church in the sunshine, while Pamela Bidwell photographed cattle in Sudbury water meadows.
We will be using these images, plus any others you may have, in our Enjoy Sudbury More Facebook group. Why not drop by, join the group and give us a like? Photos will also be used on our new Enjoy Sudbury More website.
Next week’s challenge is Heatwave!
We want to see your pictures of the heatwave across the region. Capture pictures of the picturesque views of your favourite seafront towns and animals in the sunshine, and be creative with your ideas.
Not signed up? Become a Suffolk iWitness member here and you could see your pictures published on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 8 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich